Monday, March 31, 2014

Something I'm Loving Right Now!


Technology trouble tonight... had a blog post in mind, worked on it for a while, and couldn't follow through because of technology issues. Boooo!!!! So, a quick post before bed! 

Something I'm loving right now... LISTOGRAPHY... found on Papered Thoughts blog and Instagram. I love to journal and make lists. Here are a few photos from Papered Thoughts to capture Listography at its best:







I'll write more about it this week! Promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Something I'm Loving Right Now!


Technology trouble tonight... had a blog post in mind, worked on it for a while, and couldn't follow through because of technology issues. Boooo!!!! So, a quick post before bed! 

Something I'm loving right now... LISTOGRAPHY... found on Papered Thoughts blog and Instagram. I love to journal and make lists. Here are a few photos from Papered Thoughts to capture Listography at its best:







I'll write more about it this week! Promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment