Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Entryway Bench Idea Inspiration!

Marc and I are in the process of "spring cleaning!" Since his entryway is at the bottom of a flight of stairs, I suggested having an entryway bench with cubbies underneath and a cozy seat.  I couldn't wait to share with YOU what I found!  You can find benches like these at Target, Pottery Barn, Lowes, or any other home design store, but I also know you could make these pretty easily as a weekend project!








I think this one is my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Entryway Bench Idea Inspiration!

Marc and I are in the process of "spring cleaning!" Since his entryway is at the bottom of a flight of stairs, I suggested having an entryway bench with cubbies underneath and a cozy seat.  I couldn't wait to share with YOU what I found!  You can find benches like these at Target, Pottery Barn, Lowes, or any other home design store, but I also know you could make these pretty easily as a weekend project!








I think this one is my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment